Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Supernatural

The supernatural is what scares me most. I’m on the fence on whether the supernatural exists or not. I’m not as concerned with the supernatural like some people are. The movie, The Exorcist, is making me believe that it could be possible to be possessed by the devil. Some of the things that the daughter was doing were scaring me. I couldn’t see the scenes where she was physically hurting herself or where there was blood showing. I didn’t have nightmares about the movie, but I’m afraid that if I see the movie I might dream about being possessed. Some people may not find the movie scary, but I did. Movies about the supernatural, horror, and murder are not preference. In the movie, I thought that the daughter was possessed after she was playing with the Ouija board. Personally, I would not want to disturb the dead. I think it is crazy to have something like that in the house. I heard that if you summon a spirit and you can’t put them back, the spirit will remain there. I would never want anything like that in my house. I would destroy anything that has to do with the supernatural or calling on them. If I ever need to get rid of a ghost or spirit, I would get a professional to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment